Bountiful Blessings Market A-La-Carte CSA
Who We Are
Bountiful Blessings Market is a four season market featuring fresh produce grown year round by local family farmers. We service middle TN with drop-off locations in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin and Columbia. Our market is an outgrowth of Bountiful Blessings Farm (to learn more about Bountiful Blessings Farm, see the “Our Growers” page on this website). At Bountiful Blessings Farm, we thought we would like to have a year-round market, but we weren’t sure we were up to all that would be required to accomplish that. Then we heard about LocallyGrown.net and we realized that by bringing in some other grower friends, perhaps we could do it.
What’s Unique About Our Market?
- We provide you farm fresh produce, year-round, direct from local growers. You will know who grew each item and when it was harvested. All our growers are located within 50 miles of Nashville, in Maury and Hickman counties.
- We specialize in Winter growing. Growing produce in the off season has been our specialty at Bountiful Blessings Farm for the past 11 years. Other growers in our market specialize in growing for the other seasons. By joining our market, you are assured of the best selection of LOCAL produce available, year-round.
- All our growers use natural, sustainable and organic growing practices. Bountiful Blessings Farm is Certified Naturally Grown and USDA Certified Organic. Our other farmers do not use synthetic pesticides, fungicides, or fertilizers; and use natural, sustainable, growing practices.
- We believe in healthy living as a spiritual discipline. We see healthy eating as one cornerstone to healthy living. For us that means eating a simple diet, of plant based foods, as whole and as close to how they were grown as possible.
- We sell what we believe in. Whole foods, unrefined or as minimally processed as possible. All either locally grown or locally prepared. All vegetarian.
- The Bountiful Blessings Market A-La-Carte CSA is open to members who have paid an initial $100 minimum deposit and an annual registration fee of $25.
- Bountiful Blessings Farm is also offering their Winter Classic CSA offered through the farm on it’s website (www.bountifulblessingsfarm.com). Customers registering for this CSA are automatically enrolled in the A-La-Carte CSA described above, with no additional registration fee and no minimum deposit.
- See the Questions & Answers section for a description and comparison of each.
For the Winter of 2010 we will be delivering at the following locations and times. Please be aware that these locations and times are subject to change.
Currently, we have seven options available:
To view our delivery schedule please see the calendar bellow:
(Please note that we run on a two week rotating schedule)
We value a quiet, simple, and sustainable life – surrounded by God, family, and friends. We aim to serve others through sharing the “fruits” of this life with them. We seek to be faithful stewards of the resources placed in our hands, realizing our accountability to God, our families, our customers, and our community.